ATOMIC MASS:?Accepted at 55 kg but been known to vary from
40 to 240 kg.
OCCURRENCE:?Copious quantities in all urban areas
- Surface usually covered with a painted film.
- Boils at nothing, freezes without reason.
- Melts if given special treatment.
- Bitter if incorrectly used.
- Found in various states ranging from virgin to common ore.
- Has a great affinity for gold, silver, platinum and precious stones.
- bsorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
- May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no known reason.
- Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increased by saturation in alcohol.
- Most powerful money-reducing agent known to man.
- Highly ornamental, especially in sports car.
- Can be a great aid to relaxation.
- Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in the natural state.
- Turns green when placed beside a better specimen.
- Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
- Illegal to posess more than one.
- If commonly used for relaxation may produce ankle biters.